The city of Roswell will have no shortage of opportunities for you to share the magic of the holiday season with your family and friends.
From cooking classes to help you “wow” your loved ones around the table to family-focused events where you can make holiday memories, there is something to delight and inspire everyone.
Many events require pre-registration and/or have a program fee. Visit roswellgov.com/calendar and select an event to learn more.
Events that are ongoing through Jan. 1 include holiday decorations at Historic House Museums (“Images of Christmas” at Smith Plantation, “Here Comes Santa Claus” at Barrington Hall and “The Life of President Theodore Roosevelt” at Bulloch Hall).
Other events include:
- Dec. 1, 6, 8 & 13: Christmas High Tea at Bulloch Hall, 4 p.m. each day
- Dec. 3: Roswell’s Annual Holiday Celebration on the Square, Historic Town Square, 5 p.m.
- Dec. 6: “Holiday Brunch” Cooking Class at Barrington Hall, 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Dec. 15-17: “Santa’s Missing Mail” Puppet Show at Roswell Cultural Arts Center, various times
- Dec. 22: Mittie and Thee’s 1853 Wedding at Bulloch Hall, various times throughout evening