Fair Market Value vs. Property Tax Bill – April 1st Deadline!

How  to appeal your property value in Fulton County? 


If you feel your property value is not reflective of the fair market value, you should file a Property Tax Return requesting a change in assessment between January 1 and April 1 with the Tax Assessor’s Office.

For additional information on filing a return, I recommend contacting the Tax Assessor’s at  (404)224-0102 or you may visit their website at: